LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR WEALTH
AND PROTECT YOUR HEALTH
FOR A SAFE AND SECURE RETIREMENT,
Choose Your Class To Attend
What do you know about Medicare benefits?
• What is “Original Medicare”?
• How is all this paid for?
• How are hospital costs covered?
• How are doctor costs covered?
• Is there a limit on all my costs?
• Is long term care covered?
• What is a Medicare Supplement?
• What is a Medicare Advantages?
• What is a Prescription Drug Plan?
• Why is Critical Care so important?
• Are medical networks required?
• Can I keep my own doctor?
Now you can build your wealth on the financial foundation of Social Security.
And learn your Smart Money maximizes lifetime income that you cannot outlive.
14074 Trade Center Dr.
THE FACTS ABOUT RETIREMENT SHORTFALLS AREN’T GOING TO CHANGE . . .
BUT YOU CAN CHANGE HOW THE FACTS AFFECT YOU!
LET US SHOW YOU HOW TO GET READY, SET AND LAUNCH YOUR RETIREMENT SECURITY
In two Free Classroom programs, you can learn how to build your wealth and protect your health for a safe and secure retirement.
Nothing here is for sale.
No attendance fees are charged.
No companies are promoted.
No products are sold.
Just good, common sense ideas
for your benefits.
Here are all my scheduled programs on “Understanding Your Social Security Benefit Options”
Saturday, March 15 at 10 – 11 AM and Tuesday, March 18 at 7-8 PM in the Fall Creek Township Government Office, 11595 Brook School Road, Fishers 46037
Thursday, April 3 at 7-8 PM and Saturday, April 5 at 10-11 AM in the Delaware Township Government Office, 9191 E. 131st St, Fishers 46038
Tuesday, April 29 at 7-8 PM and Wednesday, April 30 at 7-8 PM in the Clay Township Government Office, 10701 N. College Avenue, Indianapolis IN 46280
Thursday, May 1 at 7-8 PM; Saturday, May 3 at 11 AM – noon; and Monday, May 5 at 7-8 PM in the Carmel Office Suites, 600 E. Carmel Dr, Carmel 46032
What do you know about
Social Security benefits?
• When is the best time to begin?
• How can you increase benefits?
• When is it smart to delay start?
• Can you keep earning income?
• How can your spouse get more?
• What is a “Cost of Living” raise?
• Can you delay beyond age 66?
• How to coordinate benefits?
• What is “file and suspend”?
• Get surviving spousal benefits?
• How can divorcees get more?
• What are re-marriage rules?
• Can you re-start for more money?
Please tell me more about your needs-